Saturday, December 11, 2004

06' Freestyle

 Times have been stupid, and there's no doubt about that, but it is what it is. I gotta get something out, and soon. June 28th is the earliest of new genuine content. I know the process takes foreva, but I'm workin outta my crib nowadays and ain't we all. That's how shit gets done, and efficiently. Enjoy the product, or don't, idgaf it's just a hobby. -B 12/11/04

 

Edit 09/16/2006: Workin on my editing skillz and clientele skillz, maybe this rappin shi wil get serious sooner than I thought. All and all I'm grateful. Enjoy the video. (: - ) ) You can also find this video on NG and it's set to premiere on Youtube.






Sum more footy
 +
SPOOKY MONTH VERSION!!! 
Spooky Month 3 - Unwanted Guest

 

 


I was gonna put the spooky month version on my NG but Newgrounds took it down. Gotta wait a few days & edit it more now, sumthin like EXTRA low quality on purpose so there's NO EXCUSE to pull my fuckin video.Enjoy the show.
 
Photo dump:
 
 
























Bernie Lawrence Sr. (left) and E-Train (right)




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

06' Freestyle

 Times have been stupid, and there's no doubt about that, but it is what it is. I gotta get something out, and soon. June 28th is the ea...