Monday, December 9, 2002

Progress pt. 2

I've been making slow, but efficient progress this month so far. So much progress that I'm actually proud enough of my project to where I can show y'all's the unfinished piece. All I need to do is edit one more verse. Just one more verse from Ghostface Killah, then I'm DONE! Finally, I swear this shit felt like it took yeeeeeears!!! It was such a process finding these videos, such as that one KMD joint, Wu tang joints, and some other joints I either barely threw in the video, or didn't even bother throwing in the video at all. But again, this is the unfinished piece, perhaps I'll throw in as much b roll as I can if the video just isn't entertaining enough for me. But shit, just this? This is good enough!! Here's some joints & vids I threw in the video if you want some of these clips individualy to create your own fan made music videos! (or to just have em, I won't judge, I don't care, I be downloadin shit off the internet too, how you think I made this video? TUT)

 

 


 



More Progress! Slowly but surely, this gone be a banga!!! Look at al'dat work n' elbow grease!
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DEMOS!

 I got some demos along with A 3 question interview done with the help of my brother. Times have been stupid, and there's no doubt about...