Thursday, May 16, 2002

Progress...

I've been making progress, slow progress. But I be taking big steps along the ways. There's some days where I'm working my ass off, trying to post something on this blog, then there's most days where I don't do jack! But when I work, I Work. I'm working on video editing again, and I'm hoping to post some bangers. Furthermore, I've been working on this fan made music video for a dope song called Wu Banga 101 by Ghostface Killah, off the Supreme Clientele joint. Slowly but surely, this one gone be a banga! but for now, here's a snippet of the video and a few busta rhymes joints I found trying to make this video. I'm not sure if I should use the videos for a clip of ODB (Ol' Dirty Bastard). It's likely I won't though because he still in the box. :/

 














No comments:

Post a Comment

DEMOS!

 I got some demos along with A 3 question interview done with the help of my brother. Times have been stupid, and there's no doubt about...